Thursday, July 28, 2016

CELEBRATE SUMMER WITH MADAME LILY BOLLINGER


Credit Weimax
Credit Weimax
 
Rose is chic and easy when it comes to sunny summer entertaining, but to take it up a notch, add Champagne. After all, the ultra chic Madame Lily Bollinger famously said,

“I drink it when I’m happy and when I’m sad. Sometimes I drink it when I’m alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I’m not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it – unless I’m thirsty.”

– Lily Bollinger (October 17, 1961)

Enjoy these selections from the nearly 200-year old French estate:
Bollinger Special Cuvee Brut Champagne Half Bottle

Bollinger Special Cuvee Brut Champagne

Bollinger Brut Rose Champagne Half Bottle

Bollinger Brut Rose Champagne

2004 Bollinger La Grande Annee Brut Champagne

Read our reviews of Champagne and Sparkling wine here:
http://winereview.planetgrape.com/category/sparkling_wines/

No comments:

Post a Comment